Coverholder is a B2B SaaS Platform for insurance intermediation and distribution. We have gained strong traction in Italy in the last two years and have leading Italian and international investors participating in our venture. We have offices in Milan (Assago) and London. We are currently laying the foundation for our International scale-up.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager that will help us further structure the marketing department and expand the customer base both in Italy as well as beyond. The successful candidate will be part of a team that markets our platform, both online as well as offline. You work closely together with the product development team, as well as the sales force.
What are your responsibilities?
- Work closely with the leadership team to define the future areas of growth of the brand and the products
- Devise and deliver effective multi-channel campaigns to build awareness and create a sales pipeline for the business
- Create innovative and engaging propositions, taking them from ideation through to delivery
- Develop traditional and online content strategies to generate leads and stimulate usage of the product among existing customers
- Promote a Data-driven approach, you manage the marketing budget and optimize across all channels and disciplines including Performance, CRM and analytics, Partnerships, Brand, and PR
- Coordinate the efforts of the Marketing group with Sales and Customer Success to ensure a coordinated path
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an energetic colleague, male or female, that is passionate about start-up companies.
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in a top consultancy or leading start-up
- Master’s degree from leading university, likely specialised in Economics or Business
- Experience in software and or platform marketing
- Hands-on knowledge of principal social networks and online marketing techniques
- Thorough understanding of offline B2B marketing methods
- Project management and analytical skills (the role requires frequent interaction and coordination with the tech team, business line managers and the area managers)
- International mindset and has lived, studied or worked abroad for a period
- Mother language Italian, good working knowledge of English essential, and other languages are considered a plus
- Work-hard / Play-hard mentality, Team player that is fun to work with, good sense of humour
What we offer you
An interesting job in a fast growing and international start-up. We are on a journey to build the most exciting Insurtech scale-up in Italy and beyond. We are continuously expanding the capabilities of our product and are working on the implementation of machine learning, blockchain and AI tools within our software suite.
Coverholder offers a competitive salary and benefits and an environment in which you can develop your skills, you will be part of a team that is at the forefront of the (Fintech/Insurtech) start-up scene in Italy and is expanding internationally.
The marketing team is based in Assago, just outside Milan.
How to contact us
Please send us your application to email@example.com.